FOR 'OUT OF HOURS' DENTAL EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL THE NHS ON 111
If you are a registered patient with the practice and experience pain or discomfort during our normal practice opening hours (Mon-Fri: 9am-5.30pm) please contact the practice on the number stated below at the earliest convenience and we will try and see you as soon as possible.
Please inform the nurse/receptionist that you are in pain and need to be seen urgently. (Please note that this appointment is likely to be with the emergency/on call dentist and not necessarily with your usual dentist.
Evesham 01386 761 909 Droitwich 01905 799 547 Worcester 01905 354 258
Gentle Dental can see unregistered patients for emergencies, provided they register on that day.
Emergency Dental Treatment
You may need urgent treatment if you have:
- Toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- Severe toothache or facial pain which is not controlled by taking over-the-counter painkillers
- Trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
- A permanent tooth being knocked out
- Bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse